The Mining Stock Report
Sign up to receive FREE investor kits from leading mining companies
Here is our summary report of Ethos Gold Corp., a gold exploration company with properties in the Canadian Yukon. Please be advised our Summary reports are for informational purposes only and does not contain any recommendation.
Ethos Gold Corp. recently changed its name from Ethos Capital Corp. is a Canadian mining exploration company that trades on the TSX Venture exchange under the ticker symbol ECC. Ethos Gold currently has properties in the Yukon Territory of northern Canada, with 1,100 sq. km of cumulative mineral claims in the Klondike region Primarily focused on gold exploration; Ethos’ is strategically placed within the Tintina Gold Belt.
As of Date : April 5, 2012
Exchange: TSX Venture
Recent Price: $ 0.96
52 Week Hi /Low: $1.44/$0.33
Issued & Outstanding: 42,947,911
Market Capitalization: $41,230,000
Gary Freeman President & CEO
Peter Tallman, P. Geo COO
Peter Wong CFO, Director
Hendrik Van Alphen Director
Godfrey Walton, M.Sc, P. Geo Director
Dr. Mark Cruise Director
Peter Mordaunt, P.Geo, ICD.D Director
Dayna Leigh Corporate Secretary
Located in West central Yukon, southeast along strike of the Kaminak Gold’s Coffee discovery. Part of the White Gold District, covering 152 square kilometers and 730 minerals claims. Exploration has produced trench results up to 7.3g/t gold over 50m. Gold exploration of the property is on going, with 14,500 meters of drilling planned for 2012 season.
150 km South of Dawson City, Wolf Property is comprised of 238 claims covering 4,815 hectares. Prospecting, geochemical soil sampling and ground magnetic surveying has delineated 3 robust anomalies. 1,500 meters of drilling planned for 2012 drill season.
Bridget Property & Hayes Property
Located in Yukon region, exploration on the property is ongoing. Worth noting that in 1970, Silver Standard identified Bridget propery as one of three copper-silver anomalies in the region, with the Minto Mine of Capstone and Lucky Joe of Copper Ridge as the other.
Mining in the Yukon
With the signature properties of Ethos located in the Canadian Yukon, it is important to note that federally, Canada as a whole has a well documented, and established history in the mining sector.
The Yukon Territory is located in northwestern Canada, and has a long history of mining. The region boasts significant deposits for precious and base metals and other resources such as coal.
In addition, Canada’s Yukon has significant infrastructure that makes the region accessible, and the political situation is both stable and supportive of mining initiatives.
For more detailed information on Mining in the Canadian Yukon, please read our report on the region.
Tintina Gold Belt
The Tintina Gold Belt is a well-known gold producing region, it stretches 1200-kilometer long and 200 km wide, forming an arc that extends from northern British Columbia, into the Yukon Territory and across southwestern Alaska. Historically approximately 70 million oz. Au have been from the Alaskan portion of the Tintina Gold Belt over the past 30 years.
Also known as the Tintina Gold Province, it is home to a number of large mineral deposits, more specifically gold. Gold deposits include the Pogo with 3.6 million oz. Proven & Probable (P&P) reserve, Fort Knox with 3.8 million oz. P&P, and True North, Donlin Creek with 29.3 million P&P.
According to Ethos Gold website, since 1896 approximately 20million oz. of gold has been placer mined from the creeks in the Klondike, while no bedrock source has been identified. Ethos Gold Corp. is currently working in a region within the Tintina Gold Belt known as the White Gold District.
For more information on the Tintina Gold Belt and the White Gold District, please read our report.
Ethos Gold Corp. provides exposure to the gold market, through their exploration programs. Gold has experienced significant market growth over the past 10 years, and is currently trading well above historical price levels. Investors have long used gold during periods of economic uncertainty as a safe haven currency and a hedge against currency debasement.
Please read our latest Gold and Precious Metals report for more detailed information.
• Exposure to the booming precious metals market.
• Potential Growth opportunity
• Primary Properties located within Canada, which is politically stable.
• Yukon region has substantial infrastructure, region is known to be supportive of mining and exploration operations.
• Ethos Gold Corp. trades under $2 per share. Companies that have a lower share price may experience severe price volatility.
• By Mining Stock Report definitions, the Ethos Gold Corp. is a small-cap company (under $50 million). Companies that have a lower market capitalization may be indicative of price volatility.
• Ethos Gold Corp. is highly exposed to precious metals prices. Currently, precious metals are trading above historical levels. Investors should be wary of falling gold and silver prices.
• Ethos is an exploration company, and does not currently generate substantial revenues from business operations. Financing for exploration projects may incur equity dilution. Investors of Ethos Gold should be aware of the company’s cash position, and cost associated with current and future exploration projects.
• Our reports are summary reports compiled from public sources of information, and may be incomplete. Please contract either Ethos Gold Corp. investor relations and/or a registered investment advisor to confirm or amend information provided in this report.
Ethos Gold Corp. Website
Ethos Gold Corp. Fact Sheet
Stockwatch – stockwatch.com
White Gold District Website – whitegolddistrict.com
Ethos Gold Press Releases
This information is provided on an “as-is” basis with no warranties of any kind. Always conduct your own due diligence before making any investment decisions.
This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. You are free to to copy, distribute and transmit this article as long as you attribute it prominently to MiningStockReport.com and provide a link back to this page.